CERVICAL COLLAR SOFT
SKU: PER010 ·
Weight: 0.00 Kg
MYR 20.00Require Shipping
The purpose of a cervical collar is to support your neck and spinal cord, and to limit the movement of your neck and head. They’re typically meant for short-term use while you recover from an injury, surgery, or pain.
Some conditions that may require the use of a cervical collar include the following:
- Whiplash and trauma. If you’ve been in a car accident or sustained some other kind of injury, like a fall, a cervical collar may protect your neck and prevent further injury.
- Neck surgery. A cervical collar helps to prevent injury after surgery by limiting rotation, as well as side-to-side and back and forth movements.
- Nerve compression. Cervical collars are occasionally used to reduce pressure on the nerves in the neck.
- Cervical spondylosis. A cervical collar may cause temporary relief from pain caused by cervical spondylosis — an age-related condition that’s caused by wear and tear of cartilage and bones in the neck.
- General neck pain or stiffness. A cervical collar may help to take some strain off your neck muscles.